August 1 – 15, 2019
Tour Highlights Include:
- Airport transfer service (from Western North Carolina and upstate South Carolina)
- Round-trip airfare (Charlotte to Seattle, Washington and Fairbanks, Alaska to Charlotte)
- Guided city tour of Seattle, Washington (see the famous Space Needle and other sites)
- Guided city tour of Vancouver, British Columbia (visit the opulent Empress Hotel, see the beautiful gardens and other sites in this “world class” city
- Eight Day / Seven night “Inside Passage” cruise aboard the Celebrity “Millennium”
- Celebrity Cruise Lines was just voted the top “large cruise ship” line in the world! All of the social areas have enormous windows and 80% of the staterooms are ocean view, so no matter where you are, you get a spectacular view! We’ll cruise the “Inside Passage” – Where walls of sheer blue ice rise majestically from the sea; Cruise the “Gulf of Alaska” to see huge humpback Whales and great Bald Eagles. Ports of call include: Ketchikan – a beautiful & quaint harbor town with lots of museums & shops and the world’s largest totem pole; Icy Strait Point, located on Chichagof Island – famous for it’s native Tlinget culture. We can stroll through the cannery, shop for authentic jewelry or get up close to the giant humpback whales; Juneau – the state capitol (we’ll enjoy the Mendenhall Glacier tour here); Skagway – This is truly the heart of the gold rush country, where thousands of ‘49ers came to seek their fortune (we’ll visit the gold rush museum and enjoy the Soapy Smith Show!); We’ll cruise to awesome 67 mile long Lynn Canal and Prince William Sound to view the College Fjord (with 16 sparkling glaciers). Our cruise will end in Seward, Alaska.
- Six Day / Five Night Interior Tour of Alaska City tour of Anchorage (Earthquake Museum and many other sites). Alaska Railroad (domed car service) from Anchorage to Fairbanks with an overnight stop at Denali Park for an awesome wildlife tour into the park and view of Mt. McKinley (tallest in North America). City tour of Fairbanks (where it only gets “dusky dark” at midnight!), visit to the Alaska Pipeline and History Museum, Discovery Riverboat Cruise and Alaska Salmon Bake!
- Twenty Five meals included on the cruise/tour.
*Special Note: This is just a brief overview of the trip – there will be sights and attractions too numerous to list here.
General Tour Information
This is an “all inclusive” tour that includes motorcoach transfer service; round-trip airfare (including airline baggage service); luxury cruise (with all meals and entertainment aboard the ship & includes all port and departure taxes), interior tour of Alaska (including train fare, hotels, baggage service and all attractions). Plus, services of a professional tour director.
Complete tour price (per person):
$4190.00 double occupancy (inside stateroom)
$4540.00 double occupancy (outside stateroom)
This price is contingent on air fare prices which are subject to change.
Balance of tour price is due May 20, 2019. Cancellations received less than 85 days prior to departure are subject to a cancellation penalty. Reservations for outside staterooms on this tour / cruise are limited and are strictly first come – first serve. Alaska. . . “Don’t just dream it, Do it.”