June 10th-15th, 2019
Join the Travel’n Tarheel as we head to west to the heart of the Ozarks to Branson, Missouri!
Tour Highlights Include:
- Round-Trip Deluxe motorcoach transportation with a professional tour director and driver
- Five nights first class hotel accommodations including breakfast each morning;
- Special reserved seating at five great shows including:
- Samson at the Sight and Sound Theater of Branson,
- #1 Hits of the 60s
- Clay Cooper’s Country Music Express
- Dick’s 5 & 10 Matinee
- Raiding the Country Vault!
- Lunch at Lambert’s Throwed Rolls Restaurant
- A visit to the Branson Craft Mall and Lunch included
- Visits to the College of the Ozarks and the Ralph Foster Museum. Ralph Foster is the man credited with the success of Branson, MO. Here you will see the Beverly Hillbillies Truck and huge miniature circus and an extensive gun collection as well as other thrilling exhibits.
- A visit to downtown Branson (dinner before the show).
- As we head for home we will include another dinner in Jackson, TN.
Price Per Person:
$949 Double | $939 Triple | $929 Quad | $1159 Single