Including: Dutch Apple Theater Dinner & Show, and Musuem Of The Bible
May 15th-18th and Sept 11th-14th, 2019
Don’t miss this opportunity to see the “Greatest story ever told” about the “Greatest Man that ever lived” as the Sight & Sound Theatre in Lancaster, Pennsylvania presents ‘’JESUS”! This will be the grandest production in the history of Sight & Sound and one you won’t want to miss. Add to this the new “Museum of the Bible” in Washington & this will be one of, if not the best tours ever offered.
Tour Highlights Include:
- Round-trip deluxe motorcoach transportation with professional driver
- Three nights first class hotel accomodations with three hot breakfasts
- Special reserved seats to “JESUS” at the Sight & Sound Theatre in Lancaster, Pennsylvania (with amazing special effects, a cast of hundreds, live animals and inspiring music)
- Guided tour of the Amish farmlands with a visit to the Bird ‘N Hand farmers market, Kitchen Kettle Craft Village and more with our local “step-on” Mennonite tour guide.
- Reserved admission to the new Museum of the Bible in Washington, D.C. Over 430,000 square feet of the world’s greatest collection of artifacts, exhibits and diorama’s, in this spectacular museum.
- Tour of Washington with stops at the inspiring World War II, Vietnam and Lincoln Memorials -plus see the White House, US Capitol, Washington Monument and other sights.
- Udvar Hazy Air & Space Museum – home to the Enola Gay aircraft plus many other airplanes and spacecraft
- Travel through the beautiful Shenandoah Valley of Virginia and a stop at the Gettysburg National Military Park to see where President Lincoln made his famous “Gettysburg Address”
Price Per Person: $539 Double | $529 Triple | $519 Quad | $699 Single
Note: We are happy to customize this tour for your group of 35 or more!