April 26th – 28th and October 15th-17th, 2019
The story of the Ark is one of the greatest in the Bible and now, for the first time you’ll be able to tour an exact replica of Noah’s ark! At almost 500 feet long, 75 feet wide and 50 feet high, complete with three stories and a window and a door – the construction of the ark is based on an accurate Biblical account of the original dimensions, shape and form. People from all over the world are already making plans to visit the ark – located in northern Kentucky. We invite you to join us for this “life changing” tour.
Highlights of the tour include:
- Deluxe round-trip motorcoach transportation with professional driver and tour director
- Two nights first class hotel accommodations
- Reserved admission to the Ark Encounter, complete walk through tour of all 3 stories of the ark (with staff to explain the construction process, about the cages for the animals, how food was stored, etc.) plus see other exhibits on display.
- Reserved admission to the Creation Museum. A 70,000 square foot, state-of-the-art facility. Experience the Bible and history in a unique way. Walk through the pages of God’s word and encounter creation, corruption, catastrophe, Christ, the cross and consummation through the engaging exhibits.
- Tour of Cincinnati – the “queen city” of the Ohio river valley. See Riverfront Stadium, the Peace Bell, the downtown area and other interesting sites.
- Enjoy a visit to Jungle Jim’s International Market – over 200,000 square feet of unique shopping experience – miles of aisles and thousands of products from around the world!
- Two full American breakfasts and a delicious lunch at the famed Applewood Farmhouse restaurant in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
- A stop at Russel Stovers new Candy Outlet Store.
- All of this and a beautiful drive through the famed horse country of Kentucky
Price Per Person: $369 Double | $361 Triple | $357 Quad | $469 Single
Children ages 6 – 16 pay only one-half price when rooming with two full paying adults.