July 22nd – 25th, 2019
We invite you to join us for a fantastic fun-filled three-day beach getaway to the beautiful Outer Banks of North Carolina. We will enjoy visits to lighthouses, the Wright Brothers Memorial, Elizabethan Gardens, the Fort Raleigh Memorial Site, The Marine Resource Center, and we may see some wild ponies on the beach!
Tour Highlights Include:
- Two nights accommodations in Nags Head
- One night in Morehead City Area
- Three full hot American breakfasts
- Delicious seafood dinner at Captain George’s Seafood
- Reserved elite seating admission to the Lost Colony, written and directed by Paul Green
- Visits to Bodie, Hatteras & Ocracoke Lighthouses
- Visits to the NC State House, Governor’s Mansion & Duke Chapel and Gardens
- Plus lots of fun & fellowship as we travel
Price Per Person: $539 Double | $527Triple | $521 Quad | $689 Single
Tour requires a $50.00 deposit to hold reservations.